Stephen M. Bosak, Jr.Associate
Stephen focuses his practice on commercial litigation helping clients resolve complex disputes. His diverse practice includes representing individuals, small companies, and large political subdivisions. Stephen also counsels clients on avoiding litigation with forward-thinking strategies and compliance with state and federal laws. He has experience representing clients in the defense and prosecution of claims under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Title VII, and other federal and state employment and consumer-related laws. Stephen also represents clients locked in environmental disputes, including rural water disputes under 7 U.S.C. § 1926(b). Stephen’s litigation practice includes extensive class action experience at both the federal and state level where he is well-versed in navigating the class certification process.
He prides himself on distilling complicated issues into easily understood outcomes favorable to his clients, which has allowed him to be successful at both the trial and appellate levels. Stephen is experienced in every facet of litigation and is an accomplished brief writer. He has successfully argued appeals at state appellate courts and authored winning briefs before the Sixth and Seventh Circuit Courts of Appeals.
- Cleveland State University – Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Washington & Jefferson College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court of the Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals