Pamela UrwinAssociate Attorney
Pam Urwin is one of our newest Associates, graduating from law school and passing the Ohio Bar Exam in 2022. Her practice focuses on Elder Law, Asset Protection, Medicaid and Estate Planning.
Pam attended law school at Cleveland State University College of Law. She was acknowledged for her outstanding academic performance as recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in the study of Health Law, the Kermit Lind Award for Excellence in Clinical Practice, and the Cleveland-Marshall Award for Outstanding Student in the Civil Litigation Clinic. She graduated from law school Cum Laude in May 2022 as proud member of the Women Law Students Association. Pam also received her Dual Bachelor of Arts and Social Sciences degree in Sociology and Criminology from Cleveland State University, graduating Magna Cum Laude in 2016. She was the recipient of the Distinguished Student Award in 2016 as a Sociology student.
Due to her previous experience as a Medicaid Eligibility Specialist at Lorain County Department of Job and Family Services, she has unique knowledge of the policy and procedural requirements pertaining to program eligibility, which she conveys in her practice as a new attorney. Pam strives to expand and perfect her expertise by working closely with the experienced attorneys at the firm as her mentors.
- Admitted to Ohio Bar in November 2022
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Lorain County Bar Association
- 2022 Kermit Lind Award for Excellence in Clinical Practice
- 2022 Cleveland State University College of Law Award for Outstanding Student in the Civil Litigation Clinic
- 2022 CALI Excellence for the Future Award in the Study of Health Law
- 2016 Distinguished Student Award
- Cleveland State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2022
- Cleveland State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2016